For Adding Webhook in Testoptin I followed the below steps with screenshot links you can check.
- I selected the optin first.
- Then I clicked Settings.
- I Selected the manage webhook in order to create a new webhook as shared by clickfunnel Video for wetting up webhook. see the screenshot below.
- I got the option to create a Webhook
- When I fill the form and subtmitted I got this. https://prnt.sc/glbj1o
- I am adding the url Here. https://prnt.sc/glbj1o
Simply add the directories
To your web server root. Click funnel hits that path before it adds a new web hook URL.
- Upload your PHP file on server.
- confirm the file by visiting the URL.
- Check the URL path in CF webhook field 9might be typo mistakes in
- Try to use HTTPS version of webhook URL.
- Try www and without www versions in field.
- Sometime CF give 404 error for newly uploaded file on server.